Yes organic produce can be spendy. There are many times when a trip to the store can be more frustrating than satisfying due to the prices on organic food. If you can afford buying all your produce organic that is FANTASTIC, but if you can't, here is a list that can help you filter through the long isles of organic and non organic vegetables and fruit.
For example just one bite of some non-organic apples, or apple, sauce or, apple juice, can be an unsafe dose of chemicals for a child under six years of age to metabolize.
Interesting list! This is good stuff to know, I can always stand to save some money. Also, your blog looks great. I'm looking forward to reading more :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for this blog!
ReplyDeleteDo you have any thoughts about Produce Washes?
I found this list as well that has a few different items on each side:
http://www.ewg.org/foodnews/summary/
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete